Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Gynecomastia Consultation and Important Questions to ask.

Questions to Ask at the Gynecomastia Consultation



Sacramento, California - As you plan your first gynecomastia consultation, Dr. Miguel Delgado, M.D. recommends that you write down your questions as you think of them. In addition, he suggests asking some of the questions below.

1.     Is your surgeon board certified? Is the anesthesiologist?
2.     What kind of anesthesia is used?
33.     If your surgery is at a surgery center, is it accredited?
44.     How long has your surgeon been performing male breast reduction surgery?
 5What is the average number performed per year?
56.     How would my surgery be done? Where would the incisions be?  Will there be scars?
77.     How long does the surgery last?
88.     What prescriptions will I have and what are they for?
99.     Will I go home the same day?
110. How do I prepare for surgery?
111. Can liposuction alone get rid of my male breasts?
112. Will I have drains and a compression vest?
113. How long before I can return to work?
114. When can I resume weight lifting?
115. Are there risks with the surgery?
116. What happens if there is a complication?
117. Will my breasts grow back?
118. Do you have before and after pictures for me to view?
119. What is the recovery going to be like?
220. How much does the surgery cost?

Knowing what to expect prior to surgery will relieve anxiety. Dr. Delgado makes himself very available to his patients and encourages them to contact him if there are any unanswered questions.


Call today (415) 898-4161 to schedule your initial gynecomastia consultation with Dr. Delgado to find what options are available to you.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need best gynecomastia surgery in Delhi? KAS Medical Center is the perfect choice, We offer you the male breast reduction surgery at affordable cost. Book your consultation now! best gynecomastia surgeon in India

    ReplyDelete